Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice salad for brunch or barbeque. It also lends itself well as a side dish to Sunday turkey or ham dinners.The preparation time includes the chilling of the geletain.
- 1 (6 ounce) box orange gelatin mix
- 1 package Dream Whip
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (miracle whip)
- 1 cup mandarin orange, drained (reserve 5 for garnish)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 5 -6 chopped maraschino cherries, drained
- Dissolve jelly powder in 2 cups of hot water; chill until almost set.
- Whip dream whip according to directions, add cheese and salad dressing.
- Beat gelatin into cheese mixture until well blended.
- Add fruit and stir well.
- Pour into glass bowl and chill until firm.
- Garnish with reserved oranges before serving.