1/3 Photos of Orange Dream Cake
2 hrs 50 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
A lighter version of the Creamsicle Cake. We can finally have our cake and eat it too! Can't remember where this originated but I have served this at family dinners without anyone suspecting it was low fat. Made as presented this is 4 points per piece. Cooking time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 1/4 ounces orange cake mix (1 box)
- 10 fluid ounces diet orange soda
- 2 egg whites
- 6 ounces sugar-free orange gelatin, divided (2 pkgs)
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1Mix Cake mix, soda and egg whites together.
- 2Pour batter into a 9 X 13 inch pan.
- 3Bake as directed on box.
- 4When done, use a meat fork to poke holes across the top of the entire cake.
- 5Allow cake to cool.
- 6In a medium bowl, mix together 1 box of the orange gelatin, 1 cup hot water and 1 cup cold water.
- 7Pour gelatin mixture over top of cake.
- 8Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- 9Meanwhile, mix remaining box of jello, vanilla pudding mix, nonfat milk, and vanilla together. Beat well.
- 10Fold whipped topping into this mixture, and spread on top of cake.
- 11Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Dream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 382.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Free