Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy to prepare and very tasty salad. Easy to substitute different Jellos and fruit.
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O, dry
- 1 (15 ounce) candrained crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (12 ounce) container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (11 ounce) candrained mandarin oranges
- Sprinkle dry Jello over cottage cheese.
- Add fruits and Cool Whip.
- Stir together.
- Cover and chill until serving time.
- We have even substituted raspberries and raspberry Jello with great success.
Be sure you really squeeze the moisture out of the pinneapple, if not it can be a little runny. I made that mistake on my first try too.
This was VERY good and tasty.. mine came out kinda runny(i don't know what I did wrong..LOL) but it was still good and the kids really liked it and they DO NOT like cottage cheese and they didnt even know it was in there. a very good way to hide cottage cheese!!!
Very easy and tasty. I took it to a covered dish party and there was none left. The only thing I added was a half cup of chopped pecans.