Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this Pillsbury card stuffed down into my recipe file today while looking for something else. It's from 1982, and our son drew pictures all over it. Wow, what a blast from the past! This must be really good.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 2 -3 tablespoons freshly grated orange peel
- 2 (8 ounce) canspillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 ounces package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 -3 teaspoons orange juice
- Heat oven to 350*. Generously grease 12-cup fluted bundt pan.
- Combine sugar, coconut and orange peel.
- Remove dough from can in rolled sections; do not unroll. Cur each section into 4 slices. Dip both sides of each slice in butter, then in coconut mixture.
- Stand slices on edge, slightly overlapping, around prepared pan. Sprinkle over any remaining sugar mixture; drizzle with any remaining butter.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool in pan 1 minute; turn onto serving plate. Cool slightly. Blend glaze ingredients until smooth. Spoon over ring. refrigerate leftovers.
I made these for my co-workers. This was an easy recipe and went over very well. The orange and coconut are a lovely combination. Thanks MADE FOR ZWT4 for the DAFFY DAFFODILS
Fantastic and so differnt and a great big hit at the bake sale and office brunch