- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin, cut in strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat half the oil in a skillet.Add beef and stir fry until cooked through. Reduce heat to medium. Set beef aside.
- Add remaining oil. Add pepper and onion and cook until tender-crisp. Heat half the oil in a large skillet.
- Stir in mixture of soup, orange juice, soya sauce, vinegar and garlic powder. return beef to skillet. heat through, stirring occasionally. Serve with rice.