1/2 Photos of Orange - Almond Shrimp
This is a great dish for anyone watching their weight. I've been making this for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast almonds in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- 2Warm oil in the same skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Add shallots to the pan and cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
- 4Stir in marmalade, soy sauce and pepper.
- 5Place raw shrimp in pan. reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until the shrimp have turned pink.
- 6Top with almonds and orange slices, if using.
- 7Serve over rice or your choice of noodles.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange - Almond Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 1680.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 18.8 g