4 hrs 45 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
A wonderful comfort food for those cold winter nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, frozen
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- salt & pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1/2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced potatoes, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1Pour the broth into a crock pot. Add the chicken then sprinkle with salt & pepper. Cover with lid & cook on low for 6 hours.
- 2Shred chicken then place back into pot along with the rest of the ingredients (except the biscuits). Stir until well blended.
- 3Cover & continue to cook for 40 minutes on low. Meanwhile, bake the biscuits according to package directions.
- 4Cut the biscuits in half then place 4 halves on each plate. Pour the chicken mixture over the biscuits & serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open Faced Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.2
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 1694.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 20.7 g