Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Shared by a friend
- 4 slices brown bread, firmly textured
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- butter, soft enough to spread on bread
- 1 -3 ounce cream cheese, in a pastry bag
- Cut bread in small round or daisy shapes, about 3 per slice of bread, wrap in plastic and set aside.
- Slice tomatoes thinly, discarding ends. Stir curry powder into mayonnaise.
- Spread a thin layer of butter on each round and then spread with curry mayonnaise mixture.
- Top with one thin slice of tomato. Before serving, pipe a small rosette of cream cheese in center of tomato and garnish with small piece of parsley.