Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
You may use this sauce or substitute about 3 cups of your favorite one if you are short on time.
Make and share this Open-Face Pork Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Mix ketchup, onion, water, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed, pepper sauce and bay leaf in 2-quart saucepan.
- Heat to boiling, simmer occasionally; reduce heat.
- Simmer 20 minutes or until thickened; remove bay leaf.
- Stir in pork; heat until hot.
- Toast English muffins.
- Spoon pork mixture over each muffin half.