Recipe by mkkpa
My daughter's favorite. I do not remember where I got this recipe but have been making them for years and they are always well received. One tip: when rolling the cookies into balls, coat your hands lightly with butter to keep the batter from sticking to you. Enjoy.
Top Review by BrittneyHope
These are absolutely fabulous!! I made these for a school club before and the teacher asked if I could bring more in for the next meeting because everyone loved them!! Make sure the egg is at room temp too, makes everything easier(= I like to roll them in powdered sugar when they are done too!!
- 1 (18 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix, golden
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill mixture for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet (spaced 2 inches apart) for 10-15 minutes until light golden.
- Cool on wire rack.