Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- whipped cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease 4 (6 ounce) ramekins, place on baking sheet. In a large microwavable bowl microwave butter and chocolate for 1 minute or until butter is melted, stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in powdered sugar until well blended. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks, then stir in flour. Divide batter between prepared ramekins. Bake for 13 to 14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Run a small knife around the cakes to loosen, invert cakes onto plates. Top with whipped cream and serve immediatley.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I don't really like to cook that much, but I love to bake. My favorite thing to do is bake yummy homemade cupcakes, brownies, cookies, and more. I enjoy eating bake goods as much as making them! I have a sweet Miniature Schnazer named Oliver that we adopted from the animal shelter. I like to collect old cookbooks, the oldest one I have is from 1913. My favorite magazines are Bon Appitite and Martha Stewart's Every Day Food. I just became a Certified Nursing Assistant. Around my house i'm known as the pissed off baker because when I bake you better stay out of the kitchen!!!