Very easy, very little prep. I use to buy a product made by Lipton, which came in a bottle and you poured it over your diced potatoes and baked/grilled the dish. They have since discontinued the product, so I have found this to be the next best thing.
- Combine all ingredients in a large plastic bag, seal and shake until well coated.
- Empty bag into a 13x9 dish, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
- *I think they even taste better more browned and crispy, so you may want to turn up the temp after uncovering and cook them longer.
- You could also make this on the grill, covered in foil in an aluminum pan. Grill for 1 hour, turning potatoes occasionally.