Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is best when allowed to chill for a couple hours to blend the flavors. From Taste of Home.
- 6 medium navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- In a large bowl combine the oranges and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, orange juice, sugar, orange peel, cloves, salt and pepper until blended.
- Drizzle over salad; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.