1/2 Photos of Onigiri (rice Balls)
My family looovess these rice balls and they are often requested at get togethers. A simple recipe. It can be served as an entree with the salmon or the salmon can be left out. Make sure to wet your hands in water so the rice does not stick to your hands.
My Private Note
rice ba ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle salmon with salt and let sit for 30 minute.
- 2Grill or fry the salmon until the edges are a little bit burned.
- 3When cool, flake salmon into small pieces and set aside.
- 4Cut nori into 8 equally sized, rectangular strips.
- 5Put warm rice in a bowl and combine with salmon and sesame seeds.
- 6Put a pinch of salt on your hands and take a 1/2 cup ball of rice.
- 7Form the rice into either a round or triangular shape br pressing lightly with both of your palms.
- 8Wrap a strip of nori around each rice ball.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onigiri (rice Balls)
Serving Size: 1 (949 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: