1 hr 20 mins
From the Inn at Christmas Farm, Wittman, Maryland
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a pie plate with pie crust.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk thoroughly 3 eggs.
- 3Add and mix together all other items listed above, except crabmeat.
- 4Lastly, stir in gently the crabmeat and pour into the pie dish.
- 5Bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 1 hour.
- 6Remove; dust with Old Bay seasoning and serve at table in 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One-Step Crab Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.5
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 142.6 mg
- Sodium 363.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 16.2 g