Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the Inn at Christmas Farm, Wittman, Maryland
Make and share this One-Step Crab Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Line a pie plate with pie crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk thoroughly 3 eggs.
- Add and mix together all other items listed above, except crabmeat.
- Lastly, stir in gently the crabmeat and pour into the pie dish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Remove; dust with Old Bay seasoning and serve at table in 5 minutes.
My two best compliments: Yummy and Easy! I made this a couple of nights ago looking to break the dinner rut. Two thumbs up! I did add a clove of garlic, some pepper, and a little green tabasco, but that's just our taste. I immediately forwarded this recipe to a bunch of friends and will definitely make again.