Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious Chicken Dinner all cooked in one pan. My kids and husband love it!!
- 1 kg chicken breast, cut into bit sized chunks
- 4 peeled potatoes, cut to similar size as chicken pieces
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into similar size as chicken
- 1 gold sweet potato, peeled and cut into similar size as chicken
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2-1 cup white rice
- 1 liter chicken stock
- cook chicken chunks in hot fry pan until almost cooked through.
- add chicken stock, potatoes, sweet potato and carrots.
- Cover and bring to boil
- Add rice (amount to your liking) and curry powder.
- Cover and bring to boil again.
- Then simmer until rice and vegies are cooked and stock has been absorbed.
- If the mix dries out, add a little more stock (I like to keep a little extra on hand just in case).