Recipe by looneytunesfan
I made this up one day when I had a lot of leftover chicken and didn't want to just waste it. It is one of my families favorite dinners and we have it often. You can use either Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken soup. I also sometimes add a small jar of sliced mushrooms.
Top Review by nitapitapocket
Thank you so much for sharing! I'm 36 weeks pregnant and don't necessarily want to spend my evening in the kitchen cooking, this was great for me because it was quick and simple and allowed me to use my left over chicken. Thank you, thank you! :D
- 946.36 ml cooked chicken, shredded
- 737.08 g can cream of mushroom soup or 737.08 g can cream of chicken soup
- 118.29 ml water
- 70.87 g jar sliced mushrooms, drained (optional)
- pepper, to taste
- 2 (425.24 g) can refrigerated biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 325*.
- Place cooked chicken in 9x13 baking pan.
- Combine the soup and water (and sliced mushrooms if desired). Mix well and pour over chicken.
- Place uncooked biscuits over chicken mixture. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until biscuits are lightly brown.