Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made this up one day when I had a lot of leftover chicken and didn't want to just waste it. It is one of my families favorite dinners and we have it often. You can use either Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken soup. I also sometimes add a small jar of sliced mushrooms.
- 946.36 ml cooked chicken, shredded
- 737.08 g can cream of mushroom soup or 737.08 g can cream of chicken soup
- 118.29 ml water
- 70.87 g jar sliced mushrooms, drained (optional)
- pepper, to taste
- 2 (425.24 g) can refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat over to 325*.
- Place cooked chicken in 9x13 baking pan.
- Combine the soup and water (and sliced mushrooms if desired). Mix well and pour over chicken.
- Place uncooked biscuits over chicken mixture. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until biscuits are lightly brown.
Thank you so much for sharing! I'm 36 weeks pregnant and don't necessarily want to spend my evening in the kitchen cooking, this was great for me because it was quick and simple and allowed me to use my left over chicken. Thank you, thank you! :D
this was great. I used croissants instead of biscuits. I can't wait to make it again
This was extremely easy and tasted great! I used cream of chicken soup and no mushrooms. I boiled my chicken in water seasoned with poultry seasoning and pepper, then substituted about 2/3 of that broth for the water. I also just mixed the chicken and soup mixture all together in the pan and turned my biscuits over halfway as they weren't getting done on the bottom. I was concerned this would be a little bland, but it wasn't...it had a wonderful flavor and I have a feeling it will go into heavy dinner rotation! Thanks so much for posting such a great recipe!