One Dish Chicken Bake with Vegetables #2
photo by Dorel
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 -2 cup leftover vegetables (frozen, fresh or canned. If using fresh make sure they are cut small enough to cook in about 30 minu)
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 cups chicken gravy (can be leftover, canned or make your own.)
- 2 cups chicken flavor stuffing mix or 2 cups herb stuffing mix (like Stove Top)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- set oven at 400°F Layer chicken on bottom of 2L or 2 quart greased or sprayed casserole dish.
- Layer vegetables over chicken.
- I used package chicken gravy mix and made it on the stove and it was hot when I poured it over the vegetable and chicken.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 1/4 cup hot water and pour over the 2 cups stuffing mix, mixing well so that all pieces are damp.
- Spread over casserole and bake for 30 minutes if your gravy was hot, may take longer if gravy was cold; It's done when it's bubbling nicely
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>.I would like to thank all the members who have been so kind as to write a review for my recipes. I am unable to respond to anyone. Thanks for trying them. <br />You can contact me at dorel34 at gmail.com. Use the @ sign and no spaces.</p>