Pampered Chef Chicken 'n Biscuit Bake
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) packages buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine soup, milk and garlic in bowl with whisk. Add chicken and vegetables. Chop onion and celery and add to soup mixture.
- Separate each package of biscuits into 10 pieces. Cut each biscuit into quarters and add to soup mixture. Stir gently.
- Pour into deep dish baker (9x9 pan would work here!). Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned and biscuits are cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">