Canadian Jane's Note:
Combining the ingredients in the microwave makes a luscious topping for cakes and ice cream or a yummy dip for fruit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups frozen Cool Whip Topping
- 6 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1Microwave frozen whipped topping and chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl on high 1 minute. Stir.
- 2Microwave an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute or until chocolate is melted and mixture is shiny and smooth.
- 3Store leftover glaze in refrigerator. Just before serving, microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes or until glaze is softened.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Bowl Easy Chocolate Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 9.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g