Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Combining the ingredients in the microwave makes a luscious topping for cakes and ice cream or a yummy dip for fruit!
- 2 cups frozen Cool Whip Topping
- 6 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- Microwave frozen whipped topping and chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl on high 1 minute. Stir.
- Microwave an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute or until chocolate is melted and mixture is shiny and smooth.
- Store leftover glaze in refrigerator. Just before serving, microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes or until glaze is softened.
fast, easy and delicious. I used chocolate cool whip, turned out great.