White Chocolate Glaze
photo by rlrosa
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 fresh strawberries, chopped
- Place all ingrediants in microwave safe bowl.
- microwave in 10 second intervals.
- dip doughnuts in chocolate sprinkle with chopped strawberries.
- Note chocolate glaze can be made by switching out white chocolate chips with semi sweet chocolate chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!