Recipe by luvinmykids
Looking for a tasty breakfast that could double as brunch or lunch, I came up with this delicious way to eat your eggs in the morning. Works best with Tupperware small container for the microwave.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 2 slices honey ham deli meat
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped (optional)
- 1 dash Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 2 -3 tablespoons colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In small rectangular Tupperware microwave container, beat eggs well. Add milk, ham, onions if using and seasoning and stir well.
- Put lid on and raise vent and cook for 1 minute. Flip mostly cooked omelette over and top with cheese. Cook for 15 seconds and leave in microwave for 1 minute.
- Toast bread of choice and top with favorite condiment. Mayonnaise works well. Sprinkle desired amount of garlic herb seasoning on one side of bread, mixing it with mayo or other topping.
- Carefully remove omelette from container and place cheese side up on bread without seasoning and top with seasoned bread.