Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 6 eggs
- 1 ounce black olives (without pits)
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, cut into round slices
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions for 5 minutes or until they are semi see-through, and set aside.
- Add the olives, red peppers and feta cheese to the onions and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Beat 3 eggs in a bowl then add half of the onion, olive, and cheese mixture.
- In a separate frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons pour in the omelet mixture and fry the omelet on both sides until done, make the second omelet and serve hot.
This made a fantastic Sunday supper! Easy, and so flavorful. Thanks!
Megan, I made this for my DH for his breakfast today and he LOVED it!! I followed Cheryl's suggestion and added a dollop of sour cream on top. mmmmmm!! Thanks for a great recipe!
Loved this! So easy and so good!!! I put a spoonful of sour cream on the top of it and follwed your instructions. Super easy! Super Good! Thanks Megan!