Recipe by Abi Fae
i saw a recipe on roasted leg of lamb, but i didn't have lamb, so i changed the recipe around to work in a skillet and with chicken. the olives have a lovely bite to them! i served this on a spinach salad. cook time does not include marinade time!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- mix olives, thyme, orange, and red pepper. let marinate at least an hour. the olives pick up a lot of heat, so adjust the red peppers to taste!
- slice the chicken into wide strips.
- heat the olive oil. add half of the olive mixture. add chicken and spoon the rest of the olives on top. cook until brown.