Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A little on the salty side, but, a tasty treat for the olive lovers!! I like to serve this with two other "bruschettas" White Bean Bruschetta and Tomato Bruschetta. These are great on toasted baguette slices, italian toast or pita chips.
- 1 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 cup green olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon small caper
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
We had company coming over for drinks and needed an appy to serve. This was so nice, I was able to find all the ingredients except capers, so used about a tablespoon of finelly chopped dill pickle instead. Otherwise made as directed and served with crackers. It was a big hit with everyone and not to salty for us. Made for PAC Spring 2010