Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just writing down the ingredients for a great Olive Garden Salad at home.
Make and share this Olive Garden Salad Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag mixed salad greens (Dole's American Blend)
- 8 -10 slices red onions
- 8 -10 black olives
- 6 -8 pepperoncini peppers
- 3⁄4 cup crouton
- 2 roma tomatoes, Quartered (or grape tomatoes if available)
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Place the bag of salad mix into a large salad bowl.
- Layer the remaining ingredients over the salad mix in the order they are listed above.
- Serve with recipe #15220.
Excellent salad mixture. Very much like Olive Garden. I didn't have any croutons, so made my own out of wheat French Bread. Very good. Served this with TSR Version of Olive Garden Italian Salad Dressingby Todd Wilbur :) Made for PAC Spring 2009
Paula, this was great! Thank You!