Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
this is from taste of home, it sounds sooooooooooooooooooo yummy, i cant wait to make it!
- 1 1⁄3 cups whole almonds, toasted and ground
- 3⁄4 cup crushed vanilla wafer
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh fruit
- In a bowl, combine almonds and wafer crumbs; stir in butter.
- Press onto the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of an ungreased 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Beat in vanilla and lemon peel just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; carefully spread over filling.
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until edges appear dry.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Top with fresh fruit.
- Refrigerate leftovers.