Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is the best cheesecake recipe, my family loves this!
Make and share this Old Fashioned Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla & salt.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Place crust on baking sheet; pour in filling. Bake 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean. (It should be puffed up , not sinking in the middle).
- TOPPING:Combine sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla in bowl.
- Carefully spread over pie.
- Continue baking 10 minutes; cool.
- Chill 3 hours.
- Optional: Top with fresh fruit or canned fruit filling.