Recipe by Sue Lau
Traditional moist dressing, baked outside of the bird. I make this when I am cooking a turkey breast without the cavity.
Top Review by Cinda Lu
This was really good. I loved the fresh herbs. Like another reviewer, mine turned out very moist, some might think overly moist, but I like it that way, so I was happy with it. The only change I made was to add an egg to it, just because that's how I always make my dressing. Thanks Sue for a very tasty recipe!!
- 340.19 g dry bread cubes
- 473.18 ml diced celery
- 473.18 ml chopped onions
- 29.58 ml chopped Italian parsley
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh sage
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh rosemary
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh thyme
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 118.32 ml butter, melted
- 591.47 ml turkey broth or 591.47 ml chicken broth