This recipe comes from Splenda. We thought it was quite good.
Make and share this Old-Fashioned Apple Pie ( Splenda ) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Place one crust into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Place sliced apples into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine Splenda, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples and toss.
- Spoon apple mixture into piecrust.
- Place the second crust over the filling. Seal edges, trim and flute. Make small openings in the top crust.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the top crust is golden. Serve warm or chilled.