My all time favorite bean salad, and there's no added fat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can wax beans
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (large stalks)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped (or small jar chopped pimentoes)
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Drain liquid from all canned beans and rinse with water in a colander. I usually use the canned beans with reduced sodium.
- 2Mix beans and chopped vegetables in a large bowl.
- 3In a small saucepan, heat vinegar, sugar , salt and pepper until steaming. Pour hot dressing over beans and vegetables. Mix.
- 4Chill for several hours or overnight to blend flavors.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oil-Free Four Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 623.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g