Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is tasty and easy to make.
- 6 cups Special K cereal
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light Karo syrup
- 1 1⁄3 cups creamy peanut butter
- Spray glass pan with baking spray.
- Pour the special k into a large bowl.
- melt morsels together.
- In medium saucepan combine sugar and karo. Mix well.
- Once throughly mixed, remove from heat and add peanut butter. Stir until mixture reaches a butterscotch like consistency
- Pour mixture over special k, mix well.
- Empty Special K mixture into greased pan.
- Pour melted morsels over cereal mixture.
- chill for two hours then serve.