- Ready In:
- 4 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Mix oatmeal, butter and sugars together and pat into a 10 X 15 (or you can use two 9 X 12 pans if necessary) jelly-roll pan.
- Bake@ 350° for 12 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together, using the microwave or stovetop.
- Frost hot bars.
- Cut into bars before completely cooled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm retired since August 2007 after 20 years from a library in central Wisconsin. I guess you could say my hobby is cooking. My husband has even gained weight since I am home more. <br /><br />I love trying new recipes and just started smoking food in my new smoker. So far I have only made salmon and turkey. Both turned out good. <br />We have two grown children and two granddaughters. <br /><br />We also love camping and try to go often. My husband loves fishing and hunting so we have alot of fish and venison and the freezer. <br /><br />I love Zaar and visit the site almost every day. I really love it when I get a good review on one of my recipes. I just wish members would alow zaar mail fo I could thank them for the review.</p>