Super rich layered peanut butter pie! Everyone that eats this wants more and the recipe! Best served warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place powdered sugar and peanut butter in bowl and cut in with a pastry blender, or fork, until crumbly.
- 2Sprinkle 1/2 cup of this mixture in bottom of each pie shell evenly.
- 3In the top of a double boiler, beat egg yolks.
- 4In another bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, and salt; add milk and mix well.
- 5Pour over egg yolks; cook until mixture thickens, the THICKER the better.
- 6Add butter and vanilla; cook and stir until butter melts.
- 7Pour 1 1/4 cups in each pie shell and spread evenly.
- 8Sprinkle remaining peanut butter mixture on tops (Divide EVENLY).
- 9Bake in preheated oven at 325 for 15 minutes.
- 10Let set for about an hour.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh So Rich Peanut Butter Pie!
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.1
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 244.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 6.2 g