I was searching for a typical O'brien Potato recipe on Zaar and couldn't find one. This one was found on the Food Network website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet cook the onion, green pepper and pimiento in 2 tablespoons of the oil over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened.
- 2Transfer vegetables to a bowl.
- 3In the same skillet, heat the remaining oil over moderately high heat.
- 4When hot add potatoes.
- 5Saute stirring frequently 15 to 20 minutes, until tender and crisp.
- 6Stir in the vegetable mixture.
- 7Correct seasonings.
- 8Heat over moderately low heat until hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for O'brien Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.7
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g