Recipe by IngridH
From Cooking Light, August 2012. This is a great addition to your summer BBQ. I usually use ancho chili powder when no specific type is called for, which is mild, and slightly smokey- a nice compliment to the grilled flavor of the corn.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons queso fresco
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons Mexican crema (or sour cream if you can't find crema)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your grill to medium.
- Combine the queso fresco, chili powder, crema, salt, and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Place the corn on the grill rack and cook about 8 minutes or until slightly charred. Remove to a serving platter and drizzle with the crema mixture.
- Serve with the lime wedges for squeezing over the corn.