Recipe by Graceful Chef
These pancakes are perfect for a low-fat diet. You can add a variety of goodies to the batter--chocolate chips, blueberries, pecans, or whatever else you might enjoy. Serve them with maple syrup or try fresh berries for an even lighter meal.
- 3⁄4 cup quick oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup baking mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Add milk and vanilla and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add egg and lightly mix.
- Add baking mix and stir until all ingredients are just combined.
- Pour portions of about 1/4 c batter onto hot, lightly-oiled griddle and cook about 2 minutes on each side.