Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I got this off of the internet. Enjoy!
Make and share this Oatmeal Craisin Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour (or white flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups whole oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup craisins
- Cream butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add vanilla and eggs, beat well.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add oats, chocolate chips, nuts, and craisins.
- Stir until well combined.
- Drop by round tablespoonfuls on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 min until golden brown and not too soft in the middle.
- Let cook on cookie sheet for a couple minutes then transfer to wire rack.
I had a bag of Craisins in the cupboard - no idea why or how they got there, but I decided it was time to use them in something. These cookies are fantastic!
These turned out very good! The kids weren't that keen on them, but all the adults loved them. We used white flour instead of WW and old fashioned rolled oats. Great flavor. We'll be making these again!
Very tasty! I actually used raw sunflower seeds instead of pecans because I had some on hand that I was trying to use up. I got about 40 cookies out of it.