Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are one of our favorite ways to have pancakes! The kids love 'em!
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Mix together milk and oats; let stand.
- sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a seperate bowl.
- Stir eggs into oat mixture; mix in dry ingredients and oil.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot, lightly greased griddle; flip over when bubbles appear around edges.
- Cook on each side until lightly golden. Lightly sprinkle with cinnamon.