1/4 Photos of Oatmeal Caramel (Or Butterscotch) Pudding Cookies
Just wait until you taste these cookies! the butterscotch or caramel pudding gives these cookies a fantastic flavour and texture. You can use instant or regular, large (6-ounce) or small (3-ounce) box and butterscotch OR caramel pudding mix! Plan ahead, this dough needs to be chilled for 30 minutes before shaping and baking. Yield amount is only estimated.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled (no subs please!)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix (can use caramel too)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup butterscotch chips (or white baking chips or 1/2 cup of each!)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (or chunks)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or line with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, stir together melted and cooled butter, both sugars, pudding mix and both extracts; stir well to combine.
- 3Stir in eggs and water; mix well to combine.
- 4In another bowl, mix together the oatmeal, rolled oats, coconut, flour, baking soda, and salt; mix to combine.
- 5Mix the dry mixture into the egg/butter mixture; stir well to combine.
- 6Fold in baking chips and pecans.
- 7Chill the dough for about 30 minutes.
- 8Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 9Remove from fridge, and shape into large balls (about 2 tablespoons each).
- 10Place on prepared baking sheet, and press down the dough slightly.
- 11Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until JUST set and golden brown around the edges.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Caramel (Or Butterscotch) Pudding Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1500 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1714.0
- Calories from Fat 901
- Total Fat 100.1 g
- Saturated Fat 52.6 g
- Cholesterol 227.7 mg
- Sodium 1215.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 194.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 123.4 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butterscotch pudding mix