Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sweet muffin, appropriate for a snack or dessert. Also good for breakfast if you're on the run.
Make and share this Oatmeal Apple Butter Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine oats, milk, apple butter, and eggs.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix the wet into the dry just until combined.
- Spoon into muffin tin, either greased or lined, ~1/4 cup per muffin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool & enjoy. These freeze well.