Nye's to Die for Meatballs
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together very well.
- Place a hand full of the mixture a cutting board and roll out or pinch together to the thickness of a bread stick.
- If the mixture is too wet just add more quick oats or bread crumbs.
- Cut into 2' sections and place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Preheat the oven at 375 and bake for 20 minutes or until there is no pink.
- Serve as a side dish with salad and rice or with spaghetti sauce and pasta.
- I also use this recipe for hamburgers on the barbecue, it is great!