1/2 Photos of Nutty Anzac Biscuits
Kiwi Kathy's Note:
Delicious crunchy biscuits from 'Down-under'. The national biscuit of New Zealand and Australia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the oats, flour, sugar, coconut, sunflower seeds and walnuts in a large bowl.
- 2Mix the golden syrup into the melted butter and add this to the center of the dry ingredients.
- 3Add the bicarbonate of soda to the boiling water and pour into the center of the butter mixture.
- 4Mix thoroughly.
- 5Roll about a tablespoon of the mixture into a ball in your hands. Now flatten it between your hands and place it on a greased baking tray.
- 6Repeat until all ingredients are used up.
- 7Bake at 150°C for 20 minutes.
- 8To make them a bit crunchier, leave them in the oven for a further 30 minutes at 20°C.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Anzac Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 103.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g