Recipe by Trish S.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A new twist on an old favorite. Shredded potatoes instead of mashed and topped with cheese.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 lbs frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups gravy
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat then drain.
- Prepare frozen broccoli as directed.
- Mix gravy,meat and broccoli together then spread in casserole dish.
- Mix 1 cup of the cheese with 2 cups potatoes put on top of meat mixture.
- Cover with remaining cheese and bake at 350 till heated thru @ 25-35 minutes.