Recipe by Nasseh
Posted for ZWT 6. Times listed does not include chilling time.
Top Review by DeeVaFoodie
Ok this is WAY too good, it's dangerous! Such an easy recipe for such simple ingredients that just come together perfectly. So tasty, and this is my first time ever tasting capers. YUM! I'll make this all the time. Made for ZWT6: No-Nonsense Nibblers.
Dill Caper Dressing
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream or 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 -2 tablespoon capers
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon dill weed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peas and carrots
- 1⁄2 lb baby shrimp, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the ingredients together for the dressing. Set aside.
- Break spaghetti in half. Boil in hot water along with the peas & carrots until tender. Rinse and drain.
- Mix pasta, veggies, shrimp and dressing together until well blended. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour.