Robert-Jon Sutton's Note:
The recipe is perfect for Saturday morning, but the pancakes have to be served warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter into a mixer than add ingredients in order as listed.
- 2It should become like a pancake constancy.
- 3Pour into a medium heated pan.
- 4Fill up whole pan with mix, then pour out extra mix back into the bowl.
- 5Flip over pancake when it becomes golden brown on the bottom.
- 6Serve hot and sprinkle with sugar or jelly.
- 7Roll up and eat!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Norwegian Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 39.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g