Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
The recipe is perfect for Saturday morning, but the pancakes have to be served warm.
Make and share this Norwegian Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter into a mixer than add ingredients in order as listed.
- It should become like a pancake constancy.
- Pour into a medium heated pan.
- Fill up whole pan with mix, then pour out extra mix back into the bowl.
- Flip over pancake when it becomes golden brown on the bottom.
- Serve hot and sprinkle with sugar or jelly.
- Roll up and eat!
Wonderful and easy. I poured enough batter to make 1 5-inch pancake, used strawberry jam, ginger preserves and orange marmalade .. then rolled it up and sprinkled it with icing sugar ... strawberry was the best!! thanks for a great recipe!
These are fabulous! They were really easy to make as well. I think I may have poured them too think, because I didn't get as many pancakes as the recipe says. I will definitely make them again. We stuffed ours with strawberries & nectarines and had maple syrup on top.
I grew up on panekaker (Norwegian pancakes). My father taught me how to put jam (strawberry is the best) in a thin strip down one side of the pancake, and then, starting with the side with the jam, you roll it. They are so-o-o-o good. Thanks for the memories!