1/3 Photos of Norwegian Blueberry Breakfast Crepes
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
From Best of Scandinavian Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs well.
- 2Beat in milk and butter.
- 3Sift flour, measure, and sift again with sugar and salt into egg mixture.
- 4Beat until smooth.
- 5Heat a shallow 8-inch frying panand butter well.
- 6Pour in about 3 tbsp batter then turn and tilt pan so batter covers entire surface.
- 7Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- 8Sweeten blueberries to taste with sugar.
- 9Spoon 3 tbsp of sweetened blueberries in centre of crepe; fold in half and lift to a heated plate; keep warm.
- 10Repeat, buttering pan before cooking each crepe.
- 11Serve about two filled crepes to each person.
- 12Pass powdered sugar and lemon wedges and melted butter, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Norwegian Blueberry Breakfast Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.3
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 182.3 mg
- Sodium 343.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 9.6 g