1/3 Photos of Norwegian Blueberry Breakfast Crepes
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
From Best of Scandinavian Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs well.
- 2Beat in milk and butter.
- 3Sift flour, measure, and sift again with sugar and salt into egg mixture.
- 4Beat until smooth.
- 5Heat a shallow 8-inch frying panand butter well.
- 6Pour in about 3 tbsp batter then turn and tilt pan so batter covers entire surface.
- 7Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- 8Sweeten blueberries to taste with sugar.
- 9Spoon 3 tbsp of sweetened blueberries in centre of crepe; fold in half and lift to a heated plate; keep warm.
- 10Repeat, buttering pan before cooking each crepe.
- 11Serve about two filled crepes to each person.
- 12Pass powdered sugar and lemon wedges and melted butter, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Norwegian Blueberry Breakfast Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.3
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 182.3 mg
- Sodium 343.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 9.6 g