- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, approximately
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries
- granulated sugar
- powdered sugar, sifted
- lemon wedge
- warm melted butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs well.
- Beat in milk and butter.
- Sift flour, measure, and sift again with sugar and salt into egg mixture.
- Beat until smooth.
- Heat a shallow 8-inch frying pan and butter well.
- Pour in about 3 tbsp batter then turn and tilt pan so batter covers entire surface.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Sweeten blueberries to taste with sugar.
- Spoon 3 tbsp of sweetened blueberries in centre of crepe; fold in half and lift to a heated plate; keep warm.
- Repeat, buttering pan before cooking each crepe.
- Serve about two filled crepes to each person.
- Pass powdered sugar and lemon wedges and melted butter, if desired.