Smoked Salmon Luncheon Salad Bowl
A refreshing, elegant and hearty salad from Best of Scandinavian Cooking.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked chilled and sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed drained and dried
- 1⁄4 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 -8 ounces smoked salmon, cut in slivers
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Whisk together salad oil, lemon juice salt and pepper.
- Pour over potato slices and allow to stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, break romain into large chilled salad bowl.
- Drain salad dressing from potatoes and reserve.
- Arrange in a pattern over top of romaine the drained sliced potatoes, mushrooms, smoked salmon and eggs.
- Sprinkle with dill.
- Just before serving, toss at table with reserved dressing.
- Serve in individual salad bowls.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation