Apple Salmon Salad Bowl
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 apples, unpeeled, cored, sliced thin
- 1 cucumber
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can red salmon, drained
- 1⁄8 cup olive, sliced
- 6 cups salad greens
- Combine lemon juice, oil, and pepper.
- Do not peel apples; drop apples into lemon mixture once cut.
- Score unpeeled cucumber with tines of fork; slice thin; add to marinade.
- Add celery and onion to marinade.
- Break salmon into chunks; remove bones and skin; add to marinade.
- When ready to serve, place on top of lettuce greens.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"