Taco Salad Tortilla Bowl
photo by Munchkin Mama
- Ready In:
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (approximately)
- 1 tablespoon salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly brush tortillas with oil. (I do both sides). Sprinkle with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Press tortilla into the ovenproof bowl. (Edges will look slightly wavy) Bake about 13 minutes.
- Transfer tortilla to a cooling rack and repeat with remaining tortillas. Fill with your taco salad and listen to your guests rave!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were so easy and turned out so nicely! I was able to make 5 at a time with a baking sheet on both top and bottom racks of the oven. I could fit 3 on a pan. They were very pretty - light and crispy. I must admit that I liked the look better than the flavor, but I don't really have any ideas on how to improve on it. I just like the corn tortilla flavor better I guess. Thanks for sharing!
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p> <br /><br /><br /><a href="http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/?action=view?t=tish1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/tish1.jpg" border="0" alt="Recipezaar Challenge 2008" /></a></p>